Important Information and Who We Are
Full name of legal entity: E W Search & Selection Limited trading as Wild Search.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 21 Bloomsbury Way, London, WC1A 2TH
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
What Personal Information We Collect
Wild Search collects your personal information online from publicly available sources (LinkedIn and publicly available websites), and when you voluntarily provide it to us. If you choose to download a publication, have a publication sent to your address, or register your details indicating your interest in our services, we ask you to provide limited personal information such as your name, email address, current job title and company, and if necessary, your address.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We will only use your personal information if we have a proper reason for doing so. We may use your personal information within Wild Search: (1) to provide you with the services/products you request; (2) to answer questions about our services; (3) to contact you about our products, services and information; (4) where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information.
We like to keep our contacts up to date and send information which we believe may be of interest to you, such as details as (1) our services, (2) our publications (3) invitations to events.
You will receive information from us if you have requested information from us and you have not opted out of receiving that information.
You can ask us to stop sending you information at any time by contacting us.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal information and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our service providers to use your personal information for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal information for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We do not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
How Long Will You Use My Personal Information For?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Your Legal Rights
You have the following rights, which you can exercise free of charge:
(1) Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
(2) Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
(3) Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
(4) Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
(5) Request restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal information in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the information’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the information is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the information even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your information but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
(6) Request the transfer of your personal information to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
(7) Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal information. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
How to Change your Personal Information